A member of the 1967 graduating class of the University of Southern Mississippi, James holds a Bachelor of Science in Accounting, with a minor in Economics. Dedicated to his profession as well as his community, James has served as Treasurer of The Hundred Club of Jones County, past director of the Mississippi Exchange Club, and as a graduate of Leadership Jones County.
Originally from Oklahoma, James has spent the majority of his life in southern Mississippi. He and his wife of more than 50 years, Margaret, have raised 2 sons and enjoy spending their time together away from work traveling. Passionate about his faith, James enjoys spending his time as a dedicated and loyal member of his church.
A trusted business advisor to his clients, James has extensive knowledge of tax regulations and tax planning strategies, gained largely from more than 45 years of nurtured relationships, trust, dedication, and financial guidance. He serves as an excellent resource of information for others within the WFH organization.
Mississippi CPA License #1408
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Member, Taxation Committee Southeast Chapter
- Past President, Southeast Chapter
- Health Care Financial Management Association
- Mississippi Exchange Club
- Past District Director
- Laurel Exchange Club
- Past President
- Leadership Jones County
- 1995 Graduate
- The Hundred Club of Jones County