Are you self-motivated? Organized? Are you an Administrative Assistant who shines in a busy, professional environment? Do you love to make a difference everyday at the office? WFHCO may be the place for you.
Wm. F. Horne & Company currently seeks an Administrative Assistant to join our team.
- Preparation of professional documents, including engagement letters, proposals, and other reports as necessary.
- Utilization of advanced word processing and document formatting skills to finalize financial reports and responses to regulatory agencies drafted by members of the firm’s assurance and tax departments.
- Distribution of client communications, including mail merge projects.
- Organization and tracking of client communications using various software programs.
- Creation of electronic documents using scanning equipment and Adobe Acrobat.
- Backup receptionist as needed: duties would include interaction with clients in reception area, answering phones, routing faxes, coordinating mail, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Clear and effective oral and written communication skills, including expertise in spelling and grammar.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of standard office equipment, including copiers, scanners, and binding machines.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Prior experience working in a office environment preferred, but not required.