Wm. F. Horne & Company currently seeks a Client Service Representative (bookkeeper).
The Client Service Representative performs the day-to-day full-charge bookkeeping functions for the Firm’s client accounting needs using established systems and procedures.
Job functions may include any or all of the following:
- Provides daily and monthly bookkeeping for clients, including posting journal entries and preparing financial statements.
- Prepares payroll and payroll tax returns on a timely basis.
- Prepares bank reconciliations monthly.
- Processes accounts payable.
- Prepares sales and use tax returns.
- Attends to client service and develops good relationships with clients while adding value to clients’ businesses.
- Full charge bookkeeping experience preferred; will train the right candidate.
- Ability to effectively work under strict deadlines while simultaneously organizing multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and good communication skills.
- Proficient with computer and spreadsheet software.
- Prior experience working in a CPA firm preferred, but not required.