Do you like to solve problems using numbers? Are you self-motivated? Organized? Do you have a hunger to learn? WFHCO may be the place for you. Wm. F. Horne & Company currently seeks a Tax Intern to join our team for Spring 2019.
- 15 to 24 hours per week from mid-January through mid-April (flexible with school obligations).
- Instruction on various software programs most widely used by CPA firms.
- Training in the use of a paperless document management software system.
- Prepare tax returns.
- Handle general office administration tasks, as needed.
- Seeking Business or Accounting degree.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Clear and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized.
- No previous experience is required as the new intern will receive on-the-job training.
The Spring Tax Internship is an excellent opportunity for students to gain knowledge and experience in the accounting industry. Our tax practice is based in Laurel - a convenient 30 minute drive from Hattiesburg.