Plagued by seasonal financial challenges and constant changes, the hospitality & leisure industry benefits greatly from reliable and timely reporting of financial information. It is an essential component in the process of management of any business, and this is especially true for the hospitality and leisure industry. Property owners and managers are striving to meet the ever-increasing needs of guests and to manage their properties in an ultra-competitive market, which leaves little time to devote to the accounting and reporting functions. Let WFH help alleviate these constraints on your time by allowing us to serve as your accounting department.
WFH’s hospitality and leisure related services include:
- Compiled financial statements on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis.
- General ledger maintenance.
- Payroll processing, featuring electronic bank deposits for employees.
- Preparation of payroll tax reports including Forms 941, 940 and state withholding and unemployment forms.
- Preparation of federal and state withholding tax deposits.
- Preparation of annual forms W-2, W-3 and 1099.
- Preparation of sales and use tax returns.
- Preparation of federal and state income tax returns.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations.
- Budgeting and profit planning.
- Cash/working capital management.
Donald W. McDonald, CPA
P: (601) 649-5207